About Us / History
- Company Name
- HAKUSUI TECH CO.,LTD.
- October 6th, 1947
- Toyo Izumi
- Description of Business
- Chemical Production(Zinc related, Zirconium related inorganic chemicals),
- IZA（International Zinc Association）
JICIA（Japan Inorganic Chemical Industry Association)
- Established. Started ZnO production
- Began production of Zinc Dust/Powder
- Began production of White Carbon
- Formed alliance with Henkel KGaA of Germany
- Began production of Zirconium Silicate
- Began production of Barium Sulfate
- Upgraded ZnO facility
- Began production of ultra-fine ZnO
- Began production of Electro-conductive ZnO
- Invested in Heng I Chemical Co., Ltd.(Taiwan)
- Upgraded Zinc Dust/Powder facility
- Company name changed to Hakusui Tech Co., Ltd.
- Restructured business domain
- Began production of newly developed Electro-Conductive Powder "Pazet"
- Established Zhenjiang Hakusui Chemical Co., Ltd. in China
- Began production of Zinc Oxide in China
- Merged Chufun Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Established Hakusui Chemical (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Thailand
- Began production of Zinc Oxide in Thailand
- Expanded production capacity at Zhenjiang Hakusui Chemical Co., Ltd. In China
- Expanded production capacity at Hakusui Chemical (Thailand) Co., Ltd.